Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Manchester United


I know Beckham will be just as happy as I am that Manchester United have made it to the Champions League Final! We beat FC Barcelona 1-0 with a fantastic goal scored by Paul Scholes. I just can't get the smile off my face. I can't sleep!!!

What makes it even better is that our opponent in the final will be either Liverpool or Chelsea, making it an entirely English final. A ringing endorsement that the Premiership is the best football league in the world!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:43 am, Blogger Ali Salem said...

Congrats Paul! :)

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger Beckham da Imola said...

To me CL final will be Manchester-Chelsea

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger Karen Scott said...

I spent the last ten minutes of the game yesterday with my hands on my head. The tension was unbearable. When Scholes scored the goal, I thought we'd score another then it would be game over. Obviously that didn't happen.

The atmosphere was unbelievable, and I can't remember the last time I experienced that at OT. We definitely played our part last night!

Bring on whoever!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home